Air cooled systems often have limitations, especially when the components must be compact. To continue ensuring the best possible cooling, a wide range of REO inductive and resistive components are equipped with water cooling.
The use of a water cooling system allows optimal temperature characteristics to be utilised. In addition, the performance and lifetime of the component are improved. The entire body of the component is utilised in the cooling process.
The higher investment costs for water cooling technology are soon offset by a variety of advantages when compared to an air cooling based system:
- high efficiency and low noise level
- space requirements are reduced up to 70%
- extremely effective cooling in high ambient temperatures
- very low housing temperature
- extended service life with normal operation
- consistently high performance, as dissipated heat is removed directly
- only method that permits cooling below the ambient air temperature
- ideally suited for industrial applications in which modules with low surface temperatures are required (wood and textile processing or in ATEX areas)
Should you have any queries, our experts at REO will be happy to help at any time.
REO – Technology, Safety and Reliability
IP Protection Rating
In order to ensure the safety of persons and components, REO provides high levels of protection…
In order to save material and to shorten development times, thus to ultimately minimize costs, we use…
Casting provides reliable protection from external influences such as water, brake dust and debris ensuring…
Contact details and product query
We are here for you
Do you have any queries, ideas or suggestions?
Here’s how you can get in touch:
Brühler Strasse 100
Tel.: 0049-(0)2 12-88 04-0
Fax: 0049-(0)2 12-88 04-188
VAT ID No.: DE 182 486 130
Tax No.: 128/5819/5634